Research Assistance Centres
The Research Assistance Centres (in Spanish Centros de Asistencia a la Investigación, CAI) of the UCM are made up of two Unique Scientific and Technical Infrastructures (ICTS), five Research Support Centres with their corresponding Units and three Platforms.
The CAI represent an essential part of the research structure of the University, improving the performance and profitability of the investments of the great scientific equipment. They are essential for the development of research programs in which UCM professors participate. They also provide scientific-technical support to researchers from other public institutions or private companies.
- Animal Facility Platform
- Audiovisual and Digital Contents for Teaching and Research Platform
- CAI Behaviour Analysis Techniques
- CAI Biological Techniques
- CAI Chemical Technologies
- CAI Earth Sciences and Archeometry
- CAI Physical Technologies
- ICTS Complutense Bioimaging
- ICTS Microscopy
- Research Support Workshops Platform